My Current Project

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Sims 3 . . . glitch #2





















This posting can also serve as a brief update. I am still testing Lost Lake, though it feels more like I am simply playing the game. I've been visiting with family the last four weeks, so, I've not spent a lot of time with this project but plan to upload Lost Lake when my visit has ended. However, I have been able to play enough to know that things seem to be working quite well, and I am enjoying the game in Lost Lake.

My last game session introduced me to a new glitch, and a type of glitch I've yet to encounter.
My sim was upgrading the shower when her cell phone started ringing, so, she answered the call. When she finished her call, she literally walked through the wall and ended up being trapped in a segment of the apartment building that is tagged as "hidden". So . . . 
Rather than reconstruct (being lazy and not wanting to type in those long cheat codes), I simply used the cheat "resetsim", and she appeared in the downstairs lobby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thing I hated was in Skyrim the glitches actually prevented me from seeing parts of the game! :(

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog! I wanted to drop by and invite you to join in Project O which is a look into how opinions are formed around the world. If this interests you and if you have a social issue you might want to share with people, please consider joining! The post can be found at the top of my blog under Project O - The Original Project Idea and the template is the post next to it. Thanks again for taking the time to visit my blog! -OM