My Current Project

Monday, July 9, 2012

Added a few things from the Pets EP

So, I took a few days to think about it, and I decided to add a few things from the Pets EP to Lost Lake.
Of course, things did not go without a hitch. I sometimes forget to follow my own good advice, and it always comes back to bite me. I've lost track of how many times I have stressed the importance of SAVING, and yet I can't seem to follow that small instruction. 
Two days ago I spent four hours constructing the rural section of Lost Lake, and yes, I neglected to do any saving. Just as I placed the last object, CAW crashed. Four hours of work completely gone! LOL . . . so, please learn from my mistakes  :)
So, yesterday, I reconstructed the rural section that houses the equestrian centers and training grounds. I also added one residential lot which is meant to be a farm. All that is on the lot is the barn. The thinking process here is that perhaps the user would like to construct the farm house, his or herself.
I had originally considered adding the dog and cat parks, but after scanning the world, I felt there wasn't any appropriate vacant places for these lots. However, if it is completely necessary to have these lots, some vacant residential lots can be changed, via the editor in game, to accommodate these parks.
And, of course, I need to test this section.

2 comments:

Jule78 said...

Great to see you're back! I was beginning to wonder where you were! Obviously you've been keeping yourself busy with Sims 3. I love the screenshots!

Kheri said...

Hey You!
So very nice to hear from you. Yes, I've been busy . . . and a bit too busy to work on this project, but I hope to get back to it soon.
Thanks for the comment.