My Current Project

Friday, March 30, 2012

Added the Blue Yacht to the Yachts section. One more still to add . . . hopefully tomorrow?
As for the progress on the actual city . . .
I've tested things as they are, but before I upload Laural Falls to the Exchange, I'd like to play it with custom content added . . . just to see  :)
Also, I'm needing to finish two more residential lots, and I'm toying with the idea of adding a residential vampire mansion. Without using cheats or CC, the only way I know to get vampires into the new city is to create them in the original game, then save the family, and then load them into the new city during game play. So, I'm thinking of offering a separate download of a vampire family.
Hopefully, I won't get any more ideas by the time I finish my vampire family and get this thing uploaded.

No comments: